Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Paper Puppets FREE (Space Robots, Pirates, Cowboys, Fairies & Mermaids)

One of my first posts ever I shared some Pirate, Cowboy & Fairy paper puppets. It has become my most popular post with over 16,000 views. Wow. Thanks mom for viewing all those times. :).

I have since slightly edited the puppets, and made them a little better quality to download. Click on picture to download to your computer or click on links to download JPEG or PDF.

**Note: I sometimes do craft fairs (if you see me - wave, I'm super nervous at them) and I sell these paper puppets. You might be thinking, "What? They are free on her website!" I don't charge much, just enough cover the price to print in color and laminate. There are some people who want to save time and ink and pay a little for the kit. Just wanted to clarify. :) 

Thanks for your support of this silly hobby of mine. To say thanks, I added some Space Robots. Whoot - Whoot!

Click here to download Space Robots in color JPEG or PDF

Click here to download Space Robots coloring page JPEG or PDF

 Click here to download Pirates in color JPEG or PDF

Click here to download Cowboys & Robbers in color JPEG or PDF

Click here to download Sweet Fairies in color JPEG or PDF


Click here to download Mermaid Tales in color JPEG or PDF


And if you are an ink hog like me and don't print often in color, here are some black & white coloring pages your children can color. Even more fun!


Click here to download Pirates coloring page in JPEG or PDF

Click here to download Cowboys & Robbers coloring page in JPEG or PDF
  

Click here to download Sweet Fairies coloring page in JPEG or PDF


 Click here to download Mermaid Tales coloring page in JPEG or PDF


Thanks again for your support, I love seeing where these little paper puppets end up. Send me a picture or post a picture with hashtag #springtimedoodles 



3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for sharing these awesome puppet sets. I cannot wait to print them out for my niece and nephew, as my kids are teens now, lol! I think they'll be so cute printed on magnetic paper so we can play with them on cookie sheets!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for sharing these awesome puppet sets. I cannot wait to print them out for my niece and nephew, as my kids are teens now, lol! I think they'll be so cute printed on magnetic paper so we can play with them on cookie sheets!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for sharing this awesomeness! It's a rainy day with no school, and my kids are so excited about making puppets.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!! - Spring Time